+61 432 710 717 BOOK YOUR PAID CONSULTATION Enquire Now
Home > Visas

Current Popular Visa Types

East West Migration can help you with any Australian Visa related inquiries. We assist people from all over Australia. Most popular visa types we work in are below:

University Student

Student Visa

Student visa lets you study in Australia to up to 5 years. You need to obtain student visa to study in Australia for more than 3 months.

Read More


Visitor/Tourist Visa

This visa stream lets you visit Australia as a tourist, to see family and friends or for purposes other than business or medical treatment.

Read More

Happy Couple

Partner Visa

Allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

Read More

Happy Worker

Working Holiday Visa

For young adults who want an extended holiday and to work here to fund it. Applications must be a citizen of eligible countries.

Read More

Graduate Student

Graduate Temporary Visa

A temporary visa that allows international students to live, study and work after you have finished your studies. Visa length depends on the course study type.

Read More

Permanent Visa Image

Skilled Migration Permanent Visa

This visa lets invited workers with skills we need to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. You must receive invitation to apply for this visa.

Read More